Care Bear Smart Pet with Heartbeat in Brown & Pink
Regular price $47.00
Shop for Smart Pet toys for your pets at Pet Stop Store. The Care Bear™ snuggle is a dog anxiety solution that has the same calming benefits as the original snuggle puppy. The Care Bear™ snuggle is available in two popular Care Bear characters, “Cheer” and “Tenderheart”.
Dogs and puppies are pack animals who are instinctively drawn to their mother and others in their pack. The Care Bear™ snuggle reduces dog anxiety by recreating that intimacy with physical warmth (an all-natural disposable heat pack) and a simulated “real-feel” heartbeat. The result is a calmer, more peaceful pet that feels less loneliness, fear and separation anxiety.
- Reduces negative behavior resulting from anxiety, including whining and barking
- “Real-feel” pulsing heartbeat and heat source mimic being part of a pack, working to ease loneliness, fear and separation anxiety
- Helps puppies sleep throughout the night, so you do too!
- Pet is calmed by appealing to natural instincts, not through medication or restraint
- Disposable non-toxic heat pack
- Long-life AAA batteries included
Millions of pets end up in shelters each year. Pets that are lost, abandoned or even given up on are left hungry and wandering alone. Pet Stop Store would not only like to raise awareness of euthanasia of homeless, healthy and smart pets around the world, but would also like to help these abandoned pets get a second chance at life with a loving family and home.
Pet Stop Store donates 10% to the ASPCA. The American Society For the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA®) was the first humane society to be established in North America and is, today, one of the largest in the world. For over 150 years, this nonprofit has worked to put an end to animal abuse and neglect. They're the National Leader in the areas of rescue, adoption and welfare, and we're happy to know that our donation will help fight cruelty and make a life-changing difference for animals across America.
Benefits of Adopting:
- Pets make us feel like there's no one else that matters every time we walk through the door...
- They are stress relievers and they take away our life worries...
- They are confidence boosters...
- They will listen to you all day
- They are loyal to a fault
- They will never stop loving you...
Please know that you too can make a one time or monthly donation to the ASPCA here.
Lastly, if you've rescued a fur baby, please make sure to check out our Adopt a Furend quarterly scholarship giveaway!